PolyCare Concentrate Cleaner
PolyCare Concentrate Wood Floor Cleaner
Size: 20 oz.
This product is purchased by the bottle (Each).
DESCRIPTION: PolyCare hardwood floor cleaner is the safe effective cleaner for all polyurethane coated surfaces. Ideal for all polyurethane treated, factory pre-finished and laminated residential and commercial/ sports floors, as well as cabinets, furniture, railings, counters and woodwork. PolyCare is formulated to clean effectively, without leaving any soapy haze or residue on the floor. PolyCare has a unique detergent formula which cleans effectively without rinsing.
- PolyCare Concentrated Formulation:— Great for large jobs that require a bucketful.
- Clean fresh fragrance
- Contains no oil or wax
- Never leaves hazy film or residue
- For spot cleaning and regular maintenance
RECOMMENDED USE: All types of unwaxed residential and commercial hardwood floors, cabinets, furniture, doors, railings, counters and woodwork.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF POLYCARE CONCENTRATE:
- Always vacuum or sweep before cleaning your floor with PolyCare Floor Cleaner
- Mix PolyCare Cleaner with warm water at a ratio of 2 ounces per gallon of water.
- We recommend using a good quality mop, or for large surfaces, several large cotton towels.
When using a mop, make sure to ring it out so as not to flood surface with water. Damp mop only, rinsing as often as needed. When using towels, soak towels in the bucket of PolyCare solution. Make sure towels are thoroughly wet. Wring out towel to remove excess moisture until it is just damp. Wrap the towel around a broom and wipe the floor, using a back and forth motion with the grain of the wood until the floor is completely free of dirt.
- If spot cleaning is desired, pour mixed solution of PolyCare Cleaner into a clean spray
bottle. LIGHTLY MIST SURFACE or cloth, sponge or towel before wiping. Never saturate
surface, excess liquid may be absorbed by the wood fibers and may damage or discolor
the wood surface.