EcoScan® i6s Simplex Card Scanner and ScanSharp 8.0 for athenahealth.
The mobile A6 EcoScan® i6s is a sheet-fed simplex TWAIN and WIA compatible color scanning device which connects to any standard USB port. It is the most efficient solution for scanning insurance cards, driver licenses, ID cards, photos, business cards, bank checks, and more - even embossed cards. The ideal compact design and scanning quality makes it a perfect companion for your facility. With the aperture measuring 4.2", use the EcoScan® i6s to scan paper cards, hard plastic cards, cards with raised lettering and card-sized documents. Scanner purchase includes USB cord, (2) calibration sheets, (1) cleaning sheet, (1) plastic sleeve and a leather travel bag.
ScanSharp® 8.0 software enables athenahealth customers to capture the image in seconds as a digital file. No more hand-keying and photocopying! ScanSharp™ is an imaging application that works in conjunction with a variety of scanning hardware. With ScanSharp®, photocopying is eliminated creating an easier and more efficient workflow for employees and saving time and money for the business. ScanSharp® automatically detects document insertion, no need to push any buttons or click a mouse. The software automatically crops and combines up to 8 card sides into one image. ScanSharp® settings have been pre-configured for athenahealth customers, making installation easy! Our software is designed to work with all TWAIN compliant scanning and imaging hardware.
*Includes Industry-Leading 24 Months of Warranty, Maintenance and Support!
• Software Driver: TWAIN and WIA
• Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME & 98SE
• Interface: High Speed USB 2.0
• Image Sensor: Linear color CMOS
• Resolution: 75-600 dpi (600 dpi optical)
• Scanning Modes: Simplex 48-bit color (internal), 24-bit color (output), 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit B&W
• Min Scan Area: 1.0" x 1.0"
• Max Scan Area: 4.13" x 10" (A6 format)
• Scanner Weight: 8.4 oz
• Scanner Dimensions: 7.5" x 2" x 1.7" (L x W x H)
• Cable Length: 60 inches, detachable
• Power Consumption: 0.2W (standby), 2.0W (during scan), fully USB powered!
• Paper Sensor: Electro-Mechanical
• Paper Thickness: 0.1mm to 1.5mm
• Safety Standards: FCC Class B, CE, USB-IF.org
• Environmental Requirement: WEEE, RoHS